- Adding a New Website on Blog Management is a very simple process. It starts from the Dashboard itself. There is an Add Site Button on the Right-Hand side of the screen.
- Once you click the Add Site Tab, you will see the following screen that will request you to enter some details-
- Preferred Domain Type (HTTP, HTTPS)
- Domain Name (xyz.com)
- Name of Site
- Publication Price (This is what the Publisher can quote)
- After you add the above four details, the Platform will validate your site and request you further and additional information.
- SEO Metrics- DA, Spam Score, DR, and Traffic
- Site Information- Categories, Traffic Countries, Language, requirement to be marked as Sponsored or not?
- Link Information- Type of Link, Validity of Link, Number of Links, Live URL Example from the site
- Add On Link Insertion and Text Link Insertion Acceptance
*This is how your Add Site Page is going to look like. Please enter all the details and do not leave anything out.
- Once you Submit all the Information on this page, you will be redirected to the Verification Page to verify your Website-
Please Note- Here we have Two Options for Verifying your Website-
Option 1: File Upload
- Sign in to your hosting provider (e.g. godaddy.com or bluehost.com)
- Download the file below and upload it to the root public directory of your domain
Option 2: DNS Text Record
- Sign in to your domain name provider (e.g. godaddy.com or namecheap.com)
- Copy the TXT record below into the DNS configuration for "bigjarnews.com"-
- After you have Verified using one of the above-stated options, the same will be checked by the Platform Admin. If they find that the site ownership is genuine and the site meets the criteria of the platform, the site will be made active within 24-48 hours. Or, Admin can request you to modify the details if needed.
- If the Admin Requests you to Edit some information to make your website compatible with the guidelines, you need to click on the ‘edit’ button.
- The same will take you to the earlier page where you entered the site information.
- Please make the Changes and Click on the Update Button. The Admin will review the changes and make your site active within 24-48 hours.